We are proud to be partnering with Man With A Pram this Father’s Day, and we’d love to invite you to join us too.
Man With A Pram events are being hosted around the country this Father’s Day 5th September by organisations, councils, parental groups and individuals with the aim of creating a space for fathers to be connected and celebrated, as well as bringing awareness to perinatal mental heath issues. The events also act as the yearly fundraising events for the year round work of Dads Group. Dad’s Group creates and supports groups of new fathers across Australia (both in person and virtually). There is a distinct lack of support for new fathers in Australia and Dads Group exists to create supportive networks of fellow fathers to journey with each other through the challenges and joys of parenthood.
How you can help?
Walk With Us This Fathers Day
Man With A Pram events are simple. At a minimum it requires two dads with prams or baby carriers, going on a walk together on Father’s Day weekend as part of a national movement. We would love to invite you to be part of this movement. Check out the existing events on their website (www.manwithapram.com.au) to see if they already have one near you! If not, they can help with that to. All you have to do is grab a MWAP T-shirt and wear it with your partner, friends, neighbours, etc. on a walk around your favourite local area. If you are interested in walking with them on Father’s Day weekend, please fill in the form below and they will be in contact shortly.
Walk with us link
Donate or buy a few raffle tickets to win some amazing prizes. Dad’s Group relies on donations and the money raised from the once a year Man With A Pram events for funding throughout the year. This funding goes directly into local communities, giving dads perinatal support and the chance to connect and meet with one another with their babies.
Funds raised this year will also go to perinatal health programs and research for fathers and families including hospital programs, community programs, and digital programs that improve health outcomes for new fathers, mothers, and infants.
- Fit check Friday with Ergobaby and Brooke Maree!
- We support Dad's
- How to breastfeed in your Ergobaby Omni Breeze Baby Carrier
- What's the difference between Omni 360 & NEW Omni Breeze?
- How to breastfeed in your Ergobaby Omni 360 Baby Carrier
- Parenting Central review our Omni Breeze Baby Carrier!
- World Breastfeeding Week
- NEW Limited Edition Aerloom colours!
- Checking Baby's Position in your Ergobaby Carrier
- Safe and happy babywearing!
- Ergobaby on SALE!
- How to inward face in the Omni Breeze
- Brisbane we are coming!
- NSW it's your turn!
- How to wear your Newborn in NEW Ergobaby Omni Breeze
- Aerloom WINS!
- Come and visit us at the PBC Expo!
- Designed for Adventure!
- Plus size babywearing with Ergo
- KangaTraining & Ergobaby
- Do I need a nursing pillow?
- Parenting Central Ergobaby Aerloom Review
- How to feed in your Ergobaby carrier!
- Embrace the fourth trimester!
- Ergobaby Aerloom Review
- Aerloom FormaKnit Stretch Carrier - Multicolour Black
- Aerloom FormaKnit Stretch Carrier - Sky Blue
- Aerloom FormaKnit Stretch Carrier - Charcoal
- Back carry with Aerloom
- Aerloom FormaKnit Stretch Carrier - Light Grey
- Ergobaby Aerloom v's Ergobaby Omni 360 Cool Air Mesh Carrier
- Facing baby forwards in Ergobaby Aerloom
- How to fold your Aerloom by Ergobaby Carrier
- How to wear your Newborn in Ergobaby Aerloom
- Introducing Aerloom by Ergobaby - our most innovative carrier yet!
- Merry Christmas!
- 🌞 Here are our tips for babywearing in our hot weather! 🌞
- Click and Collect NOW available from ALEXANDRIA NSW!
- Babywearing and Halloween Costumes!
- My ongoing love affair with Ergobaby Carriers…
- Happy Father's Day!
- Keeping baby safe during Covid
- Cooking and Babywearing Tips!
- How to dress baby for sleep
- Winter Babywearing Tips!
- Afterpay & Ergobaby
- Which Ergobaby Carrier?
- Let's carry on with Cool Air Mesh this summer!