Here at Ergobaby, we believe babywearing is one of the best things you can do for your family. It’s why we devote our time to creating products that will support families as they welcome new life into their families.
Thanks to the oxytocin produced while wearing your baby, parents, caregivers, and children are able to create an intimate bond together. And children who have a healthy bond with their parents are...
• likely to develop positive relationships with other people around them
• better at regulating their emotions.
• able to exhibit positive social behaviors
As if a close bond isn’t enough, there are even more benefits...
Benefits of Babywearing
- Carried babies cry less. (Babywearing for three hours a day can reduce infant crying by 43 percent overall and 54 percent during evening hours.)
- May help alleviate postpartum depression.
- Aids in baby’s development, both physically and emotionally.
- Helps mothers respond to their babies.
- Helps mothers meet their breastfeeding goals.
- Decreases risk of SIDS and flat-head syndrome, while promoting neural development, respiratory and gastrointestinal health, and aiding in balance.
- Helps’ build parents confidence.
- Allows parents or caregivers to be “hands-free”
- Allows breastfeeding to be done on the go, and discreetly too,
- Promotes early language development.
- Allows parents to see more of the world through baby’s eyes.
- Fosters a closeness through toddlerhood.
Click here to find your perfect baby carrier!